National Bank to Announce First Quarter Results on February 26, 2009
Montreal, 12 February 2009 -
National Bank Financial Group will be releasing its first quarter results on Thursday, February 26, 2009.
The results are expected to be released in the morning, followed by a conference call with financial analysts and institutional investors in the afternoon. This conference call can be accessed either live or via archive, by phone or by webcast.
First quarter ended January 31, 2009 results conference call
- A conference call will take place on February 26, 2009 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Access via telephone in a listen-only mode: 416-641-6130 / 1-866-862-3908
- A live Internet broadcast of the conference call will also be accessible at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
- The report to shareholders, the supplementary financial information document as well as the presentation slides to be referenced during the call will be posted on National Bank’s website at the Investor Relations section, prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Rebroadcast of conference call
- The archived conference call recording will be available until March 5, 2009 by dialing the following numbers: 416-695-5800 or 1-800-408-3053 and entering the access code 3282848 #.
An archived version of the webcast will also be available after the call ends on the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca/investorrelations.
About National Bank of Canada
National Bank of Canada is an integrated group which provides comprehensive financial services to consumers, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations in its core market, while offering specialized services to its clients elsewhere in the world. The National Bank offers a full array of banking services, including retail, corporate and investment banking. It is an active player on international capital markets and, through its subsidiaries, is involved in securities brokerage, insurance and wealth management as well as mutual fund and retirement plan management. National Bank has more then $129 billion in assets and, together with its subsidiaries, employs 17,146 people. The Bank’s securities are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (NA:TSX). For more information, visit the Bank’s website at www.nbc.ca.
(The telephone number provided below is for the exclusive use of journalists and other media representatives.):
| Denis Dubé
|| Hélène Baril
| Senior Manager, Public Relations
|| Senior Manager, Investor Relations
| National Bank Financial Group
|| National Bank Financial Group
| Tel.: 514-394-8644
|| Tel.: 514-394-0296